An increasing number of abortionists are now killing late term babies after they have been born in order to avoid incurring a botched abortion and/ or a civil suit. Killing a baby after it has been born is considered murder under the law; and anyone who assists with this can be charged.
Yes answers to any of the following questions could be red flags to look out for.
- Does your clinic offer late-term abortions?
- Are patients giving birth before their appointments?
- Has the doctor ever inserted too many laminaria to where the patient went into labor before the procedure?
- Have you ever seen the doctor snip/twist the neck of a baby or jam instruments into the baby’s body?
- Have you ever seem any movement from a “dead” baby?
AM I IN LEGAL TROUBLE?
When abortion clinic owners or directors are engaged in illegal activities, it is common for them to lure their employees into participating in these crimes. They believe that employees who are personally involved in criminal activity will be so frightened about detection and prosecution that they will keep silent.
At Life Dynamics, we have extensive experience helping abortion clinic workers who are in this situation. If you have been a witness to, a participant in, or a victim of illegal activity taking place in an abortion clinic, you should immediately call to get the advice and assistance you need. There are no charges for our services.